WE, OSJ. Fathers, believe that an essential need of our country is a community of persons with deep faith, sound knowledge, intellectual and emotional maturity and moral integrity; persons able and willing to render generous service to their fellowmen and build up a truly human society .It is therefore to the formation of such a community of persons with human and traditional values that we commit our educational institution.
The main objective of this institution therefore is:
- To mould pupils into spiritually oriented, intellectually well informed, physically fit, and emotionally well-balanced persons with social consciousness who will be able to face life and its challenge.
- To help the students to develop the qualities of co-operation and service so as to make them responsible, useful and worthy citizens of Mother India, who will stand for truth, justice, love and peace.
- To provide for the integral development of its students by teachers and parents working together for a better understanding of the child’s personality, to enable it to realize its intellectual, social and cultural potentialities.
- To educate the pupils in high ideals of humanism and unselfish service of their fellowmen.
- To value and judiciously use their freedom
- To be clear and firm on principles, and courageous in action.
- To become agents of social change so much needed in the country.
Let your light shine