- Every student has to pay a sum of Rs.50/- as caution fee which will be refunded at the end of the year or when the student leaves the school.
- All students are strongly recommended to make full use of library books, magazines, and other reading materials. Perfect silence and order must be maintained in the library.Students shall handle the books carefully. Any damage done shall be made good.Exchange of library books is not permitted.
- Books lost shall have to be paid for.
- Only one book will be issued at a time and on the day appointed for each class.
- Students shall write the date and the accession under the book distinctly on the page reserved for the purpose in the Hand book.