EXAMINATION AND PROMOTION
- Promotion of students from one standard to another will be made on the basis of Continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE).
- Pupils absent from an examination without give reasons will be considered having failed or given zero in the concerned subject. Pupils absent from any examination will not be re-examined.
- Any pupil who takes or give dishonest help or caught cheating at an examination will be disbarred from the rest of examination and will be given “zero”. If caught more than once, he/she may be dismissed from the school. A pupil whose conduct is not up to the school standard shall be asked to leave the school.
- Result declared at the end of the year is final in all cases and will not be reconsidered under any circumstances.
- A progress report showing the conduct and application of the pupil and result of the examination is issued after each examination in the interest of our children. Parents are expected to come to school after each examination on the day fixed, meet the teachers and sign the report.
- Oral tests (expression in answering with precision, accuracy, steady and systematic response)
- Home work, class assignment, project work and I field work, regularity accuracy in application.
- Hand writing, general up keep of note books and text books and attention in class.
- General behavior in the class, cleanliness, dress ,habits, punctuality etc
- Respect towards the teachers and loyalty towards the school.
- Interest and participation in the co-curricular activities of the school.